AEW Dynamite Draws More Viewers Than Raw, Smackdown and Impact in the UK
AEW performing well in the UK
AEW Dynamite is drawing more viewers in the UK than WWE's Raw and Smackdown as well as Impact Wrestling according to a graphic posted on Twitter by Cody.
The graphic states:
- AEW Dynamite is beating the first-run broadcast of all it's competitors in the UK for audience volume.
- Dynamite's Audience is over 5 times that of NXT, double that of Smackdown and almost double that of Raw.
- It is also double the audience of Impact Wrestling, which had been airing in the same slot as Dynamite and also on a free-to-air channel
- Dynamite benefits from reaching considerably more people than any of it's competitors
- Full episodes of Dynamite on ITV4 have reached 2.8m people, based on 5+ consecutive minutes of viewing
- In its first year AEW programming on ITV channels reached 6.7m people, based on them having a least 5 consecutive minutes of viewing
In the tweet Cody thanked the UK fans for a succesful first year of AEW Dynamite and added "We can't wait to take the team over and wrestle there"
Fyter Fest would have been AEW's debut in the UK, initially set to take place at Wembley Arena, however the show was moved back to Jacksonville due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.